1/09 - 4/09
.NET Developer Master's Program
• Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object–oriented programming
concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
• Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected
environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and
stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
• Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET and Web Services Enhancements (WSE). Consumed Web
Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
• Created complex business components in C# using .NET Class Library assemblies while migrating and implementing
them in a multi-tier environment suitable for .NET Remoting, XML Web Services, Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) and COM+
to address application infrastructure issues associated with building scalable enterprise level applications used by many
• Developed a Windows n-tiered “Public Library Management System” application and then ported the
application to a dynamic ASP.NET Internet/Intranet model utilizing the same secure middle tier data access components.
Non-public web pages were secured using Windows integrated and ASP.NET forms security models.
• Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft’s MSI packages.
Advancing Home Solutions
• Responsible for the hiring and managing of 15-20 installer groups, each with specific skill sets, for the
coordinated completion of custom and specialized projects.
• Supervised the ordering and scheduling for delivery of materials while maintaining relationships with 28 vendors
including pricing negotiations and quantity discounts.
• Controlled the scheduling between materials, installers, and customers while coordinating communications when
logistical break downs occurred.
• Directed the periodic review process for identifying inefficiencies and bottlenecks in the production process.
• Implemented process policy for ordering, delivery, and installation to create operating efficiencies, cost
savings, and better customer service.
• Managed a portion of the sales force activity for highly technical product offerings and projects which required
RCG IT Edison, NJ.
1/01 - 1/02
On-site with IntraCorp (IT division of Cigna) Philadelphia, Pa.
• Created multiple system interfaces using PL/SQL, Java, and Unix shell scripts to validate, convert, complete,
and verify the transactions. These interfaces made the necessary connections that allowed for the consolidation of designated
areas of Cigna’s Healthcare provider systems.
• As a Project Lead Oracle Developer, worked directly with health care industry end users to generate a working
specification, for a two part project, through the full development life cycle.
o Developed a group of automated audits required to ensure daily data feeds from disparate provider systems, to be
properly formatted and validated for correctness before allowed insertion to the central Oracle database.
o Responsible for creating reporting tools, in parallel to automated audits, for end user data entry process control
for the information systems consolidation interface project (ICMS).
• Worked with Management team to determine project timeline expectations, allocation of resources, and the critical
paths necessary to achieve the company’s goals.
• Regularly on-call for help desk and user issues to assist with the new system testing.
• Cross trained on system feeds and common system fixes as a backup for other developer’s processes and
Connect Direct transfers in and out of the system.
Drexel /MCP Hahnemann University Philadelphia
4/99 - 1/01
Core Administrative Systems/I.R.T.
• Collaborated with system administrators and DBAs to solve issues
for MCP Hahnemann's conversion to SCT’s (Sunguard) Banner Institutional Management System.
• Responsible for data analysis of existing legacy system and
analysis of Banner system requirements, and composed a series of AS400 to Oracle database mappings.
• Created conversion applications using database mappings to validate,
scrub, and convert legacy data into the proper format for correct insertion (by SQL Loader) into an Oracle database.
• Worked with other developers on pick up projects in Student,
Finance, and General Systems using PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, and Java as needed.
• Generated Oracle Forms applications for extended end user functionality
not provided by the “canned” Banner product.